For the new construction of a service building of the German Pension Insurance Association in the Eisenzahnstrasse in Berlin-Wilmersdorf on 9.000 m2 of floor space, the demolition of an existing building and the construction of an excavation pit was required.
The 6-storey, double-basement slab building and other low-rise buildings were dismantled in a combination of crane-guided and mechanical action and decontaminated the property.
- historical research including aerial image analysis
- building inspection with setting up a program for pollutant examinations, carrying out pollutant examinations and setting up a pollutant cadastre
- soil mechanics, earthworks and foundation engineering (subsoil expertise including foundation consultation)
- planning, tendering and construction supervision of decontamination and dismantling according to HOAI § 40-42, lph. 1-6
- object planning according to HOAI § 42, mph 1-6 for the excavation
- structural design according to HOAI § 49, mph. 1-6 for the excavation pit and the dismantling
- site supervision for the dismantling and the construction of the excavation pit for the new building (performance not yet completed)
- evidence-protection for the supply tunnel / shaft Vattenfall in connection with the erection of the excavation pit for the new building
- expert opinion and application for water authority permit for groundwater use according to
§ 8,9 and 49 of the Water Resources Act