The DEGES Deutsche Einheit Fernstaßenplanungs- und -bau GmbH is planning the construction of a new line to detour the community of Lübben (Dahme-Spreewald district) in the state of Brandenburg over a total length of 10,2 km. In total, 17 bridge constructions will be necessary along the line. It is also planned the construction of a seepage reservoir, which will be built according to local conditions. The construction project crosses landscape, nature, European bird and water protection areas as well as flooded areas.
For these 18 planned constructions, site-specific building site descriptions and assessments and the founding consultations as well as the route report were prepared. This included, among other things, the planning of a digestion and investigation concept, geotechnical laboratory tests, groundwater investigations and assessments as well as monthly level measurements over one year.
- design and planning of the digestion and investigation concept
- preparation of tender documents and supervision of geotechnical field work (drilling supervision)
- geotechnical laboratory tests
- submission to the preparation of the permit applications for the forest conversion permit and for the nature conversation approval for the decomposition work
- creation of subsoil preliminary information including foundation assessment for all buildings
- site-related geotechnical reports for all buildings as well as the route report according to the structure of the M GUB
- investigation and assessment of groundwater relations
- oriental analysis of contaminated sites, investigations on the declaration of waste and recovery and investigation of groundwater quality
- continuous monthly level measurements over a period of about one year