India´s increase is associated with skyrocketing energy consumption and given the price development in the oil market, the pursuit of energy security. For this reason, Torrent Group, headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, has instructed Siemens to establish a combined cycle power plant near the city of Surat, in the Indian state of Gujarat. The power plant, called Unosugen, will achieve an output of around 400 megawatts (MV) with its three blocks. In addition to turnkey construction, Siemens also supplies all main components. These are three gas turbines, steam turbines and water-cooled generators as well as the complete electrical engineering and the control technology.
- technical supervision of bored pile production
- assessment of the bored pile production process
- supervision of static and dynamic pile loading tests
- adjustment of the quality assurance plan
- evaluation and testing of static and dynamic pile loading tests
- rheological testing of supporting fluids
- supervision of the construction period during the pile production