As part of the development of the Science and Technology Park in Berlin-Adlershof, a new development for commercial use is planned for the 80.000 m2 former industrial area on the property Groß-Berliner Damm 82/84. This required the dismantling of existing buildings, surface sealants and development media as well as groundwater and soil remediation (MKW and BTEX).
- implementation and evaluation of remedial investigations
- preparation of work and safety plans in accordance with DGUV-rule 101-004, formerly BGR 128
- object planning according to HOAI § 42, Lph. 4-7 for the measures including the demolition statics
- expert support, site supervision and waste management for the measures including the authorized representative for the disposal of hazardous waste via SBB Sonderabfallgesellschaft Brandenburg/Berlin mbH
- evidence-protection of several neighboring buildings
- vibration monitoring during demolition work by means of stationary measuring systems