On the property Kapelle-Ufer/Alexanderufer/Margarete-Steffin-Straße Berlin, BAM Deutschland AG established the building complex „Haus der Zukunft“ for the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. The building is centrally located for events and exhibitions. Due to the involvement of the building into the subsoil of approx. 9 m, a watertight excavation pit had to be built. This is formed by encircling and simply anchored sheet pile wall. The lower end of the pit was formed by a sealing sole, which was designed as a grouted cut-off sealing.
- object and structural design pit
- request for commission of the water authority
- request for approval from Deutsche Bahn with numerical deformation forecast
- waste-technical investigation for declaration
- construction supervision of anchor production
- services of the operation representative according to water law