On the Ernst-Augustin-Strasse/Franz-Ehrlich-Strasse property in Berlin-Adlershof, after the complete demolition of existing buildings, including preliminary decontamination, an ensemble of three underground, 6-storey office buildings was built. GuD planned and accompanied the entire measures to prepare the location for the new complex.
The construction site clearing required the dismantling of a total of four buildings in reinforced concrete and masonry construction, with partially contaminated building fabric. Also to be removed were surface mounting (asphalt, concrete) and all development media on the property (including district heating). The construction field was to be examined and cleared of ordnance and soil contamination.
The use of scientific facilities with highly sensitive systems and equipment in the neighboring buildings only a few meters away was not allowed to be impaired during the construction work. Therefore, the building dismantling took place mainly as crane guided disassembly. All dismantling work was attended by continuous vibration monitoring.
- contaminated sites according to BBodSchG/BBodSchV
- waste technical soil analysis according to LAGA
- investigation of contaminated building substance, creating pollutant cadastre
- object planning according to HOAI §42 Lph. 1-9 for the complete dismantling of the buildings including preliminary decontamination
- technical support and supervision of the dismantling measures
- occupational safety concept
- structural planning according to HOAI §49 for the dismantling of a 6-storey building (demolition statics)
- development of a vibration measurement concept including the neighbors
- vibration monitoring of the construction measure
- evidence-protection of the surrounding buildings
- SiGe planning according to construction site regulations